Last updated: April 26, 2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences and actions, such as your login information, language, and other settings. Cookies help us to provide you with a better user experience and to analyse how our website is used.
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They allow you to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, we cannot provide you with the services you have requested.
2. Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They help us to understand how visitors interact with our website, which pages are most visited, and how long visitors spend on our website. This information helps us to improve our website and to provide you with a better user experience.
3. Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver personalized advertisements to you. They help us to show you advertisements that are relevant to your interests based on your browsing history and preferences.
What Cookies We Use?
We use the following cookies on our website:
1. Essential Cookies: We use essential cookies to remember your preferences and login information.
2. Performance Cookies: We use performance cookies to analyse how visitors use our website. We use Google Analytics to collect this information.
3. Advertising Cookies: We use advertising cookies to deliver personalized advertisements to you. We use Google AdWords and Facebook Ads to deliver these advertisements.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.